{SALE} MAX STUDIO Tribal Shift Dress Size M



{SALE} MAX STUDIO Tribal Shift Dress Size M
$6
Item #1086
Brand:Max Studio
Size: M
Condition: Excellent Worn once

I will be adding a SALE section!!
For the month of June I will be running a special! $10 Off orders $50 or more Free Shipping on all orders over $75 Us orders only. Please email me if you are interested in other pieces that I may not have posted yet. Just send me your size and I can do a quick search!You can also send me a link from my blog if there is item you like!
Also, email me if you you are looking for something specific I may have it just not up yet!



1 comments:

  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while getting dressed.The Dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest layered dress is fashion and good.What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete

« »

colorblind boutique All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger